Search results

1. luvrbcs

Replacing plumbing

Why not the manifold?
  2. luvrbcs

Replacing plumbing

My house is about 17 years old and was plumbed with polybutylene. We are planning on redoing the kitchen and upper baths. My thoughts are since the polybutylene scares me and we will be opening up the walls in the upper baths, I would like to replace the polybutylene with a PEX manifold setup...
  3. luvrbcs

Securing PB and bibb

Thank for the idea, I was at a loss, never had to think about this stuff. I have the space so instead of sliding stuff under the siding, I might substitute the SST with a piece of plywood on the inside to give the screws in the bibb something to bite into. Thanks. :)...
  4. luvrbcs

Securing PB and bibb

I have PB piping. The outside hose bobb is copper and it is connected to the PB with a fitting. The hose bibb is not secured to the outside of the house, there is nothing to attach it to the house with, just vinyl siding and a hole in the rim board that is a larger diameter than the bibb. I...
  5. luvrbcs

Side Panel for Dishwasher

Oops, forgot about MDF. That would be the way to go. All-in-all, this is going to be a pain! Don't know off-hand the manufacturer, I will have to take a peek tonight.
  6. luvrbcs

Help with dishwasher side panel

Mikey, that is an interesting thought. I won't be able to rabbit all the way to the wall though with my router, base is too large.
  7. luvrbcs

side panel I have 25" from the face of the last cabinet to the edge of the countertop. I am thinking of recessing the 3/4" plywood about 1/8" in from the edge of the countertop which should give me about a 24 1/8 R.O. Maybe use angles (like those used for garage doors) to secure the plywood...
  8. luvrbcs

I am not sure which forum to post this in so I also posted this in the Remodeling Forum. I am replacing an existing dishwasher that is at the end of a cabinet run. The old dishwasher had a metal side panel attached to it to finish off the end. This panel will not work with the new...
  9. luvrbcs

Side Panel for Dishwasher

I am replacing an existing dishwasher that is at the end of a cabinet run. The old dishwasher had a metal side panel attached to it to finish off the end. This panel will not work with the new dishwasher. :( The new DW is a Kitchenaid model and I checked on line and they don't seem to have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks