Search results

1. H

Outside Faucet Replacement

Job Done Job Done I made sure I had a good size openning cut out in the drywall to work with before firing up the torch. I cleared out all the insulation material and plastic vapor barrier. I then lined the openning with a few layers of heavy duty foil. I figured it was worth it to spend some...
  2. H

Outside Faucet Thanks Jim After a closer look at the pipe it appears that supply pipe is sweated into faucet pipe rather than threaded into an adapter on the supply side. Too bad for me since soldering is one of my least favorite things to do.
  3. H

I'm in process of replacing my outside faucet since I left a hose connected and it appears the pipe in the wall burst. From the previous post "Since this home is piped with copper, you must cut the wall and use two wrenches to R&R the faucet." - From inside the house I can see the threads and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks