Search results

1. F

Is it Safe or Wise to Raise Pumptrol Cut-In Pressure 10 Pounds?

In a previous posting it was suggested that instead of changing out a 9013FSG2 Pumptrol pressure switch, to go from 30/50 pounds, you could raise the cut-in pressure of that switch to achieve a higher 40/60 pound setting, and it would be ok to do so. I am assuming that a well pump and bladder...
  2. F

Pumptrol Switch Step by Step Replacement

Thanks for the advice Jim, Would have turned off the H2O after the faucets ran dry, but now I won't per your recommendations. Thanks again. Alan
  3. F

Thanks for the prompt reply, jadnashua. I'm sure (at least so I feel) that the pump can handle 40/60 pounds because I know the builder that installed it, and he always leans towards heavy duty or over capacity "whatever" when he builds or installs anything. I don't know the specifics on it...
  4. F

I am a newbie when it comes to wells and pumps. Our water pressure is not quite high enough at our 2nd floor shower using a 30/50 9013FSG2 Pumptrol pressure switch. I bought a new 40/60 Pumptrol switch, but there were no instructions at all enclosed. I am not sure as to the specific sequence...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks