Search results

1. N

PEX Directional Fittings vs Flow Volume

It seemed to me that was the advantage...that you could bend and flex this pipe, unlike copper, so that you could eliminate needless connections. If it were your renovation, would you request that the, obvious needless, connections be removed? Thanks
  2. N

Hammer Arrestors

Thanks for the info...as i looked at the "design" i scratched my head as to how it would not fill up with water...??? Thanks Again!
  3. N

Hot water recirc pump

Is anyone familiar with the Laing Inc ACT-303-BTW? This is the under the counter circ pump that ties in at a sink. I've had minimal success with it so far but we are in the middle of a bathroom renovation and all of the plumbing is exposed, so i'm curious it there is a better way to plumb it...
  4. N

Hammer Arrestors

We are in the middle of a bathroom renovation and the contractor is using the Vanguard red & blue PEX tubing. The old copper sink plumbing had a hammer arrestor, larger pipe that went straight up and was capped, at the shut off valves. The new layout with the PEX tubing does not have...
  5. N

PEX Directional Fittings vs Flow Volume

We are in the middle of a bathroom renovation and the contractor is using the Vanguard red & blue PEX tubing. In the shower plumbing, there are a few spots that look like he has used more directional fittings than needed. Will this affect the flow or pressure of our system? Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks