Search results

1. rhosch

Advice needed on updating tub/shower fixtures

I could really use some advice. We're remodeling a bathroom with new vanity/sink, tile, and paint. The new vanity/sink came as a pre-fabbed unit with fixtures installed. We liked the look of the total package... now I'm left trying to figure out the least painful way to update the tub/shower...
  2. rhosch

Converting single vanity into double

Read a bunch of threads that a search pulled up, found a lot of answers, but lack the answer to a specific question or two that I have. Currently have 1-1/2" iron waste line running up from slab into wall, T to the sink, and continuing up to vent. Wall is interior 2x4. I understand that if...
  3. rhosch

Removing broken shower arm piece... now I've done it!

So I googled and searched, came across this forum, searched some more and read. Following the advice given in similar threads, I first tried the internal pipe wrench (couldn't find an easy-out in a big enough size at the local Lowe's), and after that failed to remove the threaded piece (about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks