Search results

1. sammermpc

Laundry tray pump p-trap venting?

I know there are dozens of questions similar to this, but... I'm planning on installing a utility sink in the basement with one of those mount-direct-to-sink bottom pumps (no P-trap). My confusion is about connecting to the drain and how to make the connection there. Currently, the washer...
  2. sammermpc

Repeated failure, faulty valve?

About a year ago I replaced the hydronic check valve on my boiler after noticing that hot water was making it upstairs to my apartment. I replaced it with the same model as was originally installed (and have installed on the other two boilers), a Watts two-way hydronic check valve (this model...
  3. sammermpc

IKEA Sink + Vanity Compatibilities

Hello — I'm at work renovating our bathroom, and we're looking at doing the Ikea Godmorgon cabinet (23" wide) with the Ratviken sink. Typically, it appears the Ratviken sink is paired with the Hemnes cabinet. I know routing the plumbing on these units can be tricky, so I was wondering if anyone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks