Search results

1. andres

Offset Closet Flange, 45d flange issue.

guys, I'm back with one concern, now that i have the new tile in with PVC pipe is level to the same height of the floor and using the recommended DANCO Model 10672X, my concern is the black rubber reducing the diameter for flushing and eventually causing clogging very often. i know i will...
  2. andres

thank you for you quick response. i like the danco solution. now should i fill the hole to the side with concrete and how can i deal with the flange been level since my new tile in higher then the current high of the PVC flange.
  3. andres

Guys, I'm in desperate need of some help guys. My new floor will be installed soon. This is what i'm dealing with. PVC flange with metal ring. PVC part of flange is very tight on the main pipe, i was thinking to use a 2 piece replacement metal flange then on top spacer to level with new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks