Search results

1. Ozman

No water in shower and tub but water everywhere else in the house

OMG I HAVE SHOWER! thanks !!!!! @Terry @jadnashua!!!!! @Reach4
  2. Ozman

Thanks! Do I need to flip the water heater water shut off valve after?
  3. Ozman

I took a picture of the water heater lines.... So should I disconnect the left line (the one connected to the red circle) completely and connect the line that is on the blue circle to the left side?
  4. Ozman

Yes the water to the water heater is off. What do I need to connect the lines? Sorry I am a newbie at this
  5. Ozman

@Terry Thank you for your fast response! What do you mean by "you can loop a flex between the shutoff and the outgoing pipe and take the water heater out of the loop".
  6. Ozman

Sorry for double posting but Im not sure where to appropriately post my issue.... I was heading out the garage and I heard something leaking. Sure enough it is the water heater. It was just replaced about a year and a half or so. It is an AO Smith brand. I turned off the water heater water...
  7. Ozman

I was heading out the garage and I heard something leaking. Sure enough it is the water heater. It was just replaced about a year and a half or so. It is an AO Smith brand. I turned off the water heater water shut off valve, and called my warranty company. The service guy came out to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks