Search results

1. NLucier

Waterboss 900, how to open media tank?

Thanks for the help! Found the plug and did the replacement. Filling is a pain, but not sure if that is because the replacement resin I have is slightly damp (think really good beach sand for castle building) and didn't flow the best without some help. Once we had a process though, using a long...
  2. NLucier

I have sent a query into them as I was not able to call in today. I was just hoping that someone out in the wild would be able to tell me through experience rather than trying to read it off of a badly written service manual.
  3. NLucier

I have my Waterboss 900 apart and ready to swap out the resin. My problem lies in I can't figure out exactly how to open up the media tank itself. My understanding was that I spin the top off, the part about 6 inches or so across with part of the valve body on it, but I don't see a seam there to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks