Search results

1. barb43

Drainage problems

slow drainage has unexplainably cured itself Booked the sewer guys to come dig up the line on Monday. They show up on today (thursday) to dig it up. Everything is working fine so we put them on hold for now. Praying for a Christmas miracle not disaster. They mentioned something about "tar...
  2. barb43

Drainage problems

still slow flushing well, you're right about the cloth thing in there. i definitely emptied a bucket of water I was using for cleaning with a cloth rag in it. that was ages ago (well over a year) and i've never done it again. I would have thought that was washed away long ago. we used some...
  3. barb43

Drainage problems

i forgot to mention I live in eastern nova scotia, not even sure if the video service is available here. i did forget to mention the gurgling when you flush. this too is periodic. thanks
  4. barb43

Drainage problems

we've got a slow drainage problem in our OLD house. we've checked the vent - clear. we've snaked out the main line from the clean out right out to the street. husband pushed the snake through with no problem though he did feel something "spongy". Toilet flushed fine for a couple of days after...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks