Search results

1. dangle

Nibco Series 600 unit Help identifying shower valve/trim

After researching this more (and by blind luck) I found that this set up is actually a Nibco series 600 unit made by Phoenix https://homefixitparts.com/plumbing-1/faucet-repair-kits/plumbing-faucet-repair-kits-nibco-p10-01-453a.html...
  2. dangle

Thanks hj! I'm looking specifically for a replacement cartridge for this unit but have yet to find one. The 'T' style stem seems to be elusive. If i can't find a replacement, I guess i'll have to replace the mixing valve and trim kit?
  3. dangle

Hi all Can anyone identify this valve cartridge/trim kit in my shower? I searched the Alfano site for single-lever cartridges, to no avail. No markings on the trim kit other than H and C. House was built in 1986 and I believe this is original. Thanks! Nibco 600 Series
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks