Search results

1. nckingsret

Help on Imminent Failure

OK, this ISN'T fixed as I had thought. The 'fix' only lasted for a few hours. Now, what I have is a pump that is turning on at about 45 psi, pumps up to 50 psi, then stops, after having a new 30-50 pump pressure switch installed. I now get the pause in water supply much more often, say every...
  2. nckingsret

Help on Imminent Failure

I have a submersible pump. I will check the pressure in February now that I've learned a lot about this. So far I have been running different water outlets constantly this afternoon with no problems. I can barely see when I think the pump kicks on from inside the house, but I really have to...
  3. nckingsret

Help on Imminent Failure

The 48 second cycle is with water being used at a fast rate. With the water off there was zero change in pressure measured over several hours. It looks like the problem was the pump pressure tank switch. I had this replaced and it seems to have solved the water pause issue. The old switch had...
  4. nckingsret

Help on Imminent Failure

I have a 10 year old house with same age well and 20 gal pressure tank. I have never had a problem with it so I never paid much attention to it. Several days ago the water flow started to get interrupted for less than a second or so every 48 seconds. The water flow doesn’t cut out completely...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks