Search results

1. RaulG

Help with Fleck 5600 leak

Greetings, I have a Fleck 5600 mechanical metered softener in a rental that was leaking constantly from under the plate that holds the piston and brine valve. I bought a piston seal and new brine valve kit and replaced them, I took the old O-ring out from the brine valve hole and put a new...
  2. RaulG

Why am I still getting no soft water?

Great forum, thanks for any advice... So about a week ago I noticed that my tap water no longer had that silky feeling and using my Sofchek test strips it was reading about the 250 ppm. I have cleaned out the brine tank and refilled with new Mortons System Saver. I verified that my Fleck 5600...
  3. RaulG

Resin brand recommendation

Greetings, I have a Fleck 5600 system that has stopped producing soft water in my house. Its filling & drawing brine ok, and I cleaned the injector in case but it looked pretty clean. I have run ResCare through it to clean the resin but it hasn't made a difference. Is there a brand of resin...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks