Search results

1. Shawanda

Help! Pump and pipe fell in well!

Would you happen to have a pic of that tool?
  2. Shawanda

Dang . Well I'm out of options then
  3. Shawanda

None but the pipe is laying up against the casing
  4. Shawanda

Ok guys I have another question, we cant get the pump out, we believe it fell on to the bottom of well. Can we use a jet pump that sets on top of the ground and run pipe down? If so what size would we need. We hit water around 205 feet and the well is 548 deep?
  5. Shawanda

We got a treble hook and got a hold of the wire and got all of that out. Do you have a pic of the overshot with the hook so we will know what we are looking for?
  6. Shawanda

We found a camera and run down the well, we seen the pipe and all of the wire, looks like the wire out run pipe its all bunched up around the pipe and I assume the pump at about 100 feet down. Any ideas on how to get it out
  7. Shawanda

I'm headed to get a camera now to try and look down in there.
  8. Shawanda

He did and on the end of it he had something that look like a spear
  9. Shawanda

I had a company come out but the tools he had he couldn't get it. I've learned and paid for that lesson dearly and still paying for it.
  10. Shawanda

I paid someone to install a pump into my well. Well me not knowing anything about Wells being this is my first I didn't know what he was suppose to use or not use. The well is 548 feet with a 4 casing, he used 3/4 pvc pipe and glued it, he didn't let the glue dry good and the top pipe come a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks