Search results

1. dlimjr

Has anyone had any experience with the Amerisink AS405?

Here is a spec sheet. Being sold very cheap in SF Bay area... http://www.amerisink.com/media/djcatalog/AS%20405.pdf ;)
  2. dlimjr

Will the TOTO soft close seat fit American Standard?

Hello All, Can someone tell me if the TOTO soft close seat, Round Front, AND Elongated, fit a wall hung American Standard oblong and round front. My parents were visiting from Hawaii this month and really liked the soft closing of the the TOTO units, so I want to get them some for Christmas...
  3. dlimjr

How do I seal a leaking shower drain?

Hello, please advise me on how I can seal a leaking shower drain. My home is about 25 years old. The shower pan is made of fiberglass and has a drain cover that is held in with 4 tabs in the cover. It is dripping on the ceiling below the "p" trap under the pan. The "p" trap is made of copper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks