Search results

1. PeteHog

I am considering a new tank - need advice

Thank you all for your feedback and help. Since my immediate goal is to reduce the number of cycles in order to enhance my pump life, I think the option which makes the most sense is to go with the cycle stop valve. My tank was inspected, its still good, its a WX 202 30/50 with a draw down of...
  2. PeteHog

I am considering a new tank - need advice

Hi there, just moved into the house about a year ago. Its a 4 bed 4 bath, with appartment over garage. I have a 1 hp pump with a 20 gal well-x-trol bladder tank. Don't know how old the equipment is, but the tank is still in good condition. There is quite some water useage (also need to fill...
  3. PeteHog

Well pump suddenly stopped working-why?

the repair guy was just here. he had to replace the control box on top of the well, everything else seems to be in good order. he will give me a quote for a larger tank, which then should enhance the life time of my pump... thank you all for your help, I really appreciate it
  4. PeteHog

thanks for the reply. I looked at the tank again, its actually a 202. There is a little grey box attached to the incoming pipe, with power coming in and going out. the box is labeled with "pumptrol". There is no pressure switch on the box though. I can open the cover and see how the wires are...
  5. PeteHog

Hi there, I just bought this house a couple of months ago and am totally new to wells & pumps. Here is the situation, hopefully you can give me some hints on what is going on: Tank: Well X Trol stand model WX 203. Located below house (crawlspace) Pump: have not been able to locate it so far...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks