Search results

1. jlohrenz

Adjusting vent pipe

moving vent pipe I'm trying to get a humidifier installed in my central A/C system. Unfortunately this vent pipe in the attached picture is blocking my ability to do this. Can I cut this pipe near the floor, angle it and have it come up 6-8 inches to the left of where it currently goes? In...
  2. jlohrenz

American Standard Lifetime Whirlpool

We just replaced our old cast iron tub with this. So far we are very impressed. It was easy to install. Our only gripe was the drain, when hooked up to the overflow was about a 1/2" off. So we had to do some work with the overflow to get everything to line up correctly. It runs quietly, and...
  3. jlohrenz

DIY Soldering

I've only done a little bit of soldering, but this is the first time it is something that will eventually be covered up. We are remodeling our master bath and as such I'm putting in two new faucets (Bath and Shower). Everything is soldered up. I only needed to 'manually' solder two joints...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks