Search results

1. Kalki

Bosch Combi Tankless - Hot water cutting out

This completely solved the issue. The temperature was set at 140! I am wondering if the original plumber meant to turn it down when he was supposed to walk me through the unit after he completed the install. This walkthrough never happened when he had to suddenly leave the state. Thank you so...
  2. Kalki

Thank you for the response. The unit is a 151. I will try lowering the temperatures and update.
  3. Kalki

Hi, I have been browsing these forums hoping to find someone else describing my current scenario but have not found anything. After talking with Bosch support and a few local plumbers I am still at a loss for if this is normal behavior for the system and was hoping someone here could help before...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks