Search results

1. rkpatt

New Delta Prelude Toilets at Home Depot

wjcandee - Thanks for tip on the Korky website ( korky dot com , click on " toilet toolbox " link). This is a very helpful tool. I may look at other brands-models now that I can determine what universal / non-proprietary replacement parts are available. BTW, how does this toilet compare...
  2. rkpatt

New Delta Prelude Toilets at Home Depot

I am considering buying the Delta Prelude model for a rental property. Generic parts are a requirement . Will that Korky 3060BP flapper work ? - Thanks
  3. rkpatt

Converting propane grill to natural gas

I want to convert my propane grill to natual gas. I already have a capped gas line stub-out neat the location of the grell left by the previous home owner . My plan is to install a shut off valve at the stub -run about 5 ft of soft copper tubing ( another material better ?) to the grill valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks