Search results

1. tyhs

Fernco donut or similar product for 4" XH cast iron hub

The letters XH are stamped on the side of all of our cast iron fittings. The only problem with repouring with oakum and plastic lead is that I wouldn't be able to use the existing hole in our floor joist. I'm calling Fernco right now. One of the other solutions (suggested by the...
  2. tyhs

looking for a self contained plumbing wall unit for shower and bathtub

Where do you live? ******* around here sells a SeaWave IV which is more or less a self contained unit although you may need to do what jadnashua suggested. Where does the water come from now? Where does it drain? Another thought might be to check RV (as in Recreational Vehicles) suppliers and...
  3. tyhs

Fernco donut or similar product for 4" XH cast iron hub

Hello, I've run into a snag and I'd appreciate help. I just removed a pipe (4" toilet drain) from the 4" hub of a cast iron sanitary tee (I think...plumbing terms frustrate me). This was an arduous task. After much advice, I accomplished it by drilling as much lead as I could from the oakum...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks