Search results

1. Not a plumber

Rough in dimensions?

LMAO...what a dopey answer. I came here (the web) to avoid going there(the library). I thought the title of this forum was " Where homeowners get advice on how to plumb."...not "...go find it yourself..".
  2. Not a plumber

Rough in dimensions?

Hi, I am in the process of remodeling a bathroom...I have a few questions about rough-in heights. I would like to know: - the heights and spacing for sink h/c supply lines and for the drain...not sure exactly what the sink will be (pedistal, base cabinet or other), but I think a pedistal...
  3. Not a plumber

Swap toilet and sink...and then some

Hi all...first time posting, but have visited many times... I bought a cape about 2 years ago, built in 1950. The second floor was finished in the 60's or 70's. The time has come for a little remodeling.... In the second floor bath (full) I want to rearrange the sink and toilet locations...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks