Search results

1. G

Sweaty toilet bowl - how to prevent?

Only other toilet in the house is in the basement. (the one that sweats is on the second floor). the one in the basement does not have this problem. It is a completely different climatic zone down there - much cooler. Also, the only bath/shower in the house is in the bathroom on the second...
  2. G

It was indeed the Niagara flapperless that I was looking at. I pretty much agree that it is the humidity in the air that is causing the problem. I think the skylight does make this worse, due to the fact that it heats up the room, and the warmer air is, the more moisture it holds. It's also...
  3. G

I think the existing toilet is ok, it is not leaking, the problem pretty much goes away in the winter - the problem is it's hot in the summer at least (high 90s tomorrow, well over 100 with the humidity factored in), the water here comes from a very large, deep source, so stays quite cold, the...
  4. G

Water supply is municipal water (from Lake Ontario). I don't know how well a tempering valve would work for us - the water heater is a long way from the toilet in question - so the water has to run for a long time before it gets any heat if we haven't used hot water in a while. And, it would...
  5. G

Hi, My bathroom has a skylight. My current toilet is unlined. Particularly during the hot humid summer months, the light and heat beat down on the tank, which then sweats and drips onto the floor (which is wood). How can I prevent this? I am thinking of purchasing a new toilet. (I don't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks