Search results

1. P

Single handle, pull out nozzle kitchen faucets

Now the real test begins. The faucet is a Moen, the faucet being replaced is an 87540, the replacement is a 7570. I didn't want to identify the manufacturer until they had time to respond. As I have said, Moen sent the replacement prior to Christmas. I had to wait till our Christmas company...
  2. P

Good Plumbing "how-to" book??

The plumbing book I've relied on for years is "Do it yourself plumbing" by Genova. I think enough of it that I sent a copy to each of our three children when they in turn purchased their homes. Thats been a few years ago, but the phone number I show for them is 800-572-5398. It walks you...
  3. P

Well, this issue will be resolved shortly. My wife received a call today, they're sending a new faucet. A newer model of the same style. So I will have another of this style faucet to try out and see how it holds up. But I have nothing but compliments for the customer service I have always...
  4. P

Thanks to both of you for your response. This is our first experience with this type of faucet, and since the manufacturer has a very good prior history, I wondered if the design was flawed in some way. They are handy, when they work....but there has been way too much hassle involved in...
  5. P

Just wanted some feed back from other users of this type faucet, if they have experienced problems similar to the ones we have experienced with our present faucet. Are these types of faucets high maintenance by their nature, or a result of a learning curve by the manufacturer? I'd rather not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks