Search results

1. objetty

New tank water heater slow delivery

Thanks to all for the comments. From what you all have responded, it's pretty clear to me that my previous set up benefitted from some convection circulation through the recirculation loop and now since that loop has been broken, it takes much longer for the hot water to get its destination...
  2. objetty

at this point, i'm not quite sure what i'm going to do. the only thing i have considered is having the circulating pump reinstalled and begin using it if there is no other easy solution. this is my fishing trip to see if i can learn of other potential solutions before doing so. given i have...
  3. objetty

For further clarification, the circulating pump was situated in line with a copper return line that entered the lower part of the tank. My guess is the circulating pump and plumbing were installed during the construction of the house. It does not appear to be a retrofitted like some I've...
  4. objetty

The line was closed off. It would be reasonably easy to reinstall the pump... for a plumber.
  5. objetty

Thank you and apologies, I was not clear on the problem. Yes, it takes much longer to get the hot water to the point of use. I suppose the convection idea is a possibility. Are you saying the water can pass through the circuit even though the pump isn't functioning, a sort of passive...
  6. objetty

I recently replaced my old tank water heater. The delivery of the hot water now is tremendously slower than prior to the replacement and I'm looking for faster delivery and/or ideas on why the difference. Two things that were also changed at the time of the installation of the new tank: 1) a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks