Search results

1. B

Pegasus Shower Valve - No Cold Water

I located the pressure balancer hex bolt, loosened it, but it can't be removed (figures!). I can't help but think what a very poor design this is. I tapped (banged) on it while it was loose and put everything back together. Ta-dah! Cold water now flows, but not with the same pressure as...
  2. B

Thanks for the quick replies, everyone. Yes, I have learned a very valuable and expensive lesson regarding nice looking, but cheaply manufactured plumbing products. HJ, I'll give your suggestion a try and hope for the best. Thanks, again, all! Bob
  3. B

At LONG last, I've completed my shower remodel (well, finished a job left incomplete by a contractor - whole different story :mad:). The Pegusus 1000 series shower-only valve was installed and only a small trickle of cold water flows. What I've tried, so far: 1) Removed the faceplate and...
  4. B

Installing Glass Enclosure on Marble Floor - Help

Hi, I have a 90% completed bathroom remodel that that I'm trying to finish on my own (I can hear the "uh-ohs"). :eek: Marble-slab was used for the floor and shower walls. The glass fabractor/installer will not install their glass enclosure and door directly onto the marble floor. They're...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks