Search results

1. ramsey76

Replacing bath tub

Trying to help my parents replace a hot tub with an easy entry shower. They know what they what and have pictures to show the plumbers. The planned shower would be the entire length of the current tub The issue so far is not the plumbing but the tile. They have a tile floor and floor to...
  2. ramsey76

No hot water kitchen faucet

I have a single handle kitchen faucet. No hot water is flowing when you turn handle to get hot water. Some items 1) Kitchen cartridge replace a week ago with no issues I removed the cartridge ( with both hot and cold valves off). I open the cold the water shot straight up. when I did...
  3. ramsey76

washing machine leak

We had a water hammer issue steming from our washing machine (LG) . When the washer started to load water , the pipes would shake upstairs My plumber suggested that I install two mini arrestors on the washer inlet hoses. I disconnected the inlet hoses from the washer and ran the hoses...
  4. ramsey76

KWC faucet

We have a KWC kitchen faucet for 18 years ( Domo model). It need some repairs. I looked priced replace this model with another KWC faucet. I was surprised at the price but I will continue to shop around. I know this is an opinion question but are KWC kitchen faucets worth $ 100 to $ 200...
  5. ramsey76

noisy pipes

We have a severe pipe noise problem in the wall where the water enter the house. Any water used produces a low griding noise that sound like a chain saw. I am on city water and the water meter is outside. I called the city to look at the meter and it is ok. However the repairman indicated...
  6. ramsey76

Noisy pipes

I have a new problem with noisy pipes. I am sure it is not water hammer. When the water is on in the house it sound like I have a chain saw in the house. The first time I heard this sound in the early morning I was wondering why my neighbor was cutting down tress at 6 AM. The sound is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks