Search results

1. Latch

Shower 2.5 Gal Restrictions

Checked Pressure I did check the pressure. I have 76psi and it drops to 71psi when I start the shower. I also checked the water flow and it is deliverying 2.5gals in 70 seconds with no shower head attached. What is your thought on getting that increased? Can I do anything at the...
  2. Latch

Low Flow Thanks. I have replaced the head, but it appears to be the size of the cartridge. What I have been hoping for, is to get an older version cartridge that allows more water flow. I believe that the manufacturers have done two things: 1) Put low flow restrictors in the shower...
  3. Latch

I just moved into a new house and the pressure is 78 lbs/sq-in, which is good. But the shower flow is awful. My plumber indicated that it is due the new 2.5 gal/min cartridge law. Is there a cartridge out there that I can get to increase the flow? I currently are using a single...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks