Search results

1. S

Off Set Flange Cast Iron

i need to move it a inch or 2 i guess........ i have a shower curb that was installed and i plan on putting glass blocks up for the shower wall... so now after i raised the floor a 1/2" to match the wood floors that are going in i realized that i might be hitting the glass wall with my knee...
  2. S

Off Set Flange Cast Iron

i AM TRYING TO FIND A OFF SET FLANGE FOR A CAST IRON PIPE 4 INCH..... THE TRICK IS I WAS TRYING TO FIND ONE THAT FITS INSIDE THE 4 INCH SO I DON'T HAVE TO BREAK UP MY CONCRETE..... ANY ANSWERS OR IDEAS.....
  3. S

cast iron offset flange

does any one kow were i could find a off set flange for my cast iron pipe. it is a 4 inch and is flush with my concrete right now...... i have seen some but they require me to break up the concrete to install and attach some type of flange. i would really like to get something that would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks