Search results

1. Mitch murray

What wire gauge should I use

Yeah I'm using 30A breaker and just the lights no receptacle.
  2. Mitch murray

Sorry to keep asking about this. So if I have a 240 circuit breaker box and I run 3 lights off of each circuit the longest run being 500 ft half in conduit underground and the other half in the pipe fence rail. I'm using thhn 10 gauge wire the whole way. It's outside and never touches anything...
  3. Mitch murray

I am running six fixture on 10 gauge right now and they seem to be working fine. The other run is twice as long though and that is my worry
  4. Mitch murray

Its a two bulb light fixture so 500 for one and 200 for the other. I'm on a tight budget and those lights were 20.00 a piece. I have #6 wire feeding 240 to a breaker box and one set will run off of one side and the other will run off of the other side in the breaker box
  5. Mitch murray

I am putting work lights on poles to light up an arena. So they are the halegen double bulb work light. I have 240 going to the arena and I'm actually running 6 lights on one side and six on the other. I have 6 up and running on one side and they are good but now I'm trying to install the other...
  6. Mitch murray

I am running lights that will have a 500 ft run length and have six 700 watt lights spaced evenly space. Can I use 10 gauge wire the entire length?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks