Search results

1. neverlandpirate

Sumpro 100 vs Glentronics Pro 2400

There was a water powered backup unit in my house when I moved in and I haven't been impressed with the capacity when I've needed to rely on it. My plumber recommended either a Sumpro 100 or the Glentronics Pro 2400. The Glentronics is $1400 and the Sumpro is around $2300 or so. He said...
  2. neverlandpirate

Need your expert advice re: Sump Pump options

When I moved in 9 years ago, I had a sump pump and an ejector pump in the basement. I had the ejector replaced several years ago and all the sudden noticed that it ran constantly, probably every 10 minutes. I opened up the pit and saw that the inlet on one side was punched through and you...
  3. neverlandpirate

Ground water getting into ejector pit

So I have a sump pit and an ejector pit. My ejector pit has a crack that allows ground water to get in. The problem is that this crack is about 3 inches lower than my drain tiles so, as a result, ground water seems to be getting into the ejector pit (and pumped out) before the sump pit has a...
  4. neverlandpirate

Sump Pump Mystery (and question)

I bought a 1950’s ranch about 4 years ago and had my sump pump replaced in 2014. I’m not sure if it was broken or I just never heard it running from upstairs, but it started pumping water out around every 5 minutes, then the next day it was every 9 minutes, and then 15 minutes, etc. In other...