Search results

1. R

Which is best whole house sediment filter?

Next step in filtering sediment Thanks for all the perspectives in how to handle this problem. I think I will start by using just one of those appliance filters, and put it on the cold water intake to the washing machine. That's my major problem, because the washing machine is one of those...
  2. R

Now I'm even more confused Thanks for your contributions, but I'm feeling more confused after reading them. Speedbump cautions against putting a filter between the pump and the pressure tank, because the filter may keep the pressure tank from "knowing" how much pressure the pump is putting...
  3. R

We live on a well that produces clean tasty water, but which has some sediment in it. There is enough sediment that it clogs up the washing machine intake, and the faucet screens. We were told by the folks who installed the well pump that we need a whole house sediment filter; they sell the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks