Search results

1. TerryFan

Water Heating Problems

My tankless is non-condensing and aparently not direct venting. Rheem has told me that my unit is prone to problems because the air supply comes from the inside, not through the vent. New ones only vent from the outside and are also much easier to clean. I want something simple that will...
  2. TerryFan

Water Heating Problems

The water goes the other way. Cold water into tankless, tankless feed hot water into tank. I have no other hot water in the house, heat was changed to forced air. Is my tankless condensing? I thought condensing was for tanks.
  3. TerryFan

Water Heating Problems

My house is an old NYC row house. Are DWHEs an easy retrofit? I've just started reading about them. Aren't condensing units expensive and relatively new and untested? Any maintenance? My GE tank is a year old cheapo HD unit. Storage temp is not exact, I keep the dial between A and B...
  4. TerryFan

Water Heating Problems

It's a two family house with 3 showers, so a bath followed by 5-6 showers is possible. We never run out with the current setup unless the tankless fails.
  5. TerryFan

Water Heating Problems

We did major renovations about 7 years ago at which time we installed a Paloma tankless (PTG-74PVN-2) and a 50 gallon GE tank (sg50t12avgh00). The tankless feeds hot water into the tank giving us 'unlimited' hot water. I am very dissatisfied with the tankless. Annual cleaning due to error...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks