Search results

1. J

Odd Noise Like Water Shutting Off

One toilet is conventional, the other has one of those seal units. Red die indeed did come into the conventional toilet bowl. Will go purchase a flapper today. jmcre8 :)
  2. J

How does one check the water pressure going into the house? Can I do that or do I need a plumber to do that? YES, my hot water heater is gas -- and of course because I am listening for it I haven't yet heard the noice today (as of 12:20pm). Thanks jmcre8
  3. J

so if it's water hammer ... how do trace where it is coming from? our house was built in 1975 (San Francisco area) ... I think we have copper pipes. Today we are writing down times we use water -- then will write down when we hear noise and see if there is any correlation. We will try...
  4. J

Or Could It Be Our Water Heater??? It doesn't seem to be coming from the toilet and we don't seem to hear it at night ... but we will check this out as recommended. The sound is loud, like pressure in the line is stopping. It's the type of sound our sprinkler system occassionally makes when...
  5. J

For several weeks now I keep hearing odd sounds in my house multiple times in a day :eek: -- as if our sprinkler system is shutting off (except that our system isn't running and hasn't been running when I hear it). I thought I was going nuts until my husband heard it several times today. I've...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks