Search results

1. Dave Savastone

Gas Furnace Blower motor does not always cycle

I noticed this morning that the blower fan would work if I set it to ON on the thermostat, so, I am wondering if it is some type of sensor on the motor itself that is not working when the switch is set to AUTO?
  2. Dave Savastone

Thanks. I have investigated similar threads on the internet and they focus on maybe a bad sensor on the blower motor? I have a repairman coming in the next couple of days to check things. Just seems odd since I thought the blower motor should engage each time the heat exchanger is heated...
  3. Dave Savastone

Good Morning! We moved into a house a few months ago that have a 20 year old gas furnace with AC and an air cleaner, etc. The unit functions correctly but I noticed lately that this happens during heating: 1. Furnace fires and heats up correctly. 2. Furnace then goes off without blower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks