Search results

1. kat-diy

Confused about tub spout install

Hi all you helpful people! :) Got another question for you. I went to Lowe's today to get a spout nipple only to find out that the special size I need can't be cut by them or other such stores. So I came here to read and discovered that what I was trying to do wasn't right anyway. (We were...
  2. kat-diy

From bad to worse, more remodel woes

Ok, so we thought we were home free with the plumbing til we went to hook up the bath drain this am. This is what we found. This pipe at the end of the purple line is busted, with the treads busted off in the piece above it. The problem we face is the lack of room to spin and turn to get stuff...
  3. kat-diy

bath remodel plumbing dilemma. STUCK.

Hi, new here, found you through the John Bridge tile forums. We are remodeling our 1960's bathroom and have come to the point of putting in the fixtures in the bath/shower. We decided on a bit wider bathtub and that has worked up til now. I dont know how best to explain this except to show...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks