Search results

1. J

7" rough in?

Mikey, you're a genius, thanks very much for the link. This is exactly what I'm looking for. I knew they existed somewhere. Ah, the power of the internet! thx again, junker
  2. J

7" rough in?

Thanks all for your comments. Gary, you're correct in thinking it's a lead pipe, not a flanged drain line. It does indeed look like I'll need to rip up and reset, not exactly the result I was hoping for because if I decide to do the work, I'll need to get the entire drain system brought up to...
  3. J

7" rough in?

no offense taken, it's entirely likely that I could be mistaken. That said, in this case, the center of the drain to the wall is 7". The house is 100 years old and the drain is actually in a bend of the main sewer line that runs under the house (no code compliance in this basement bathroom)...
  4. J

7" rough in?

I'm currently looking at doing some reno in my basement and that includes reinstalling a toilet on an old rough in. Unfortunately, said rough in is approximately 7" from the wall. As 7" toilets are impossible to find (or at least I'm not finding them), I was hoping that I'd be able to find an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks