Search results

1. M

Toto Aquia Defective or Plumber No Good?

I will have him come back and sand the tank and hope it works - thanks so much for your help :)
  2. M

Thanks for the quick reply! Here is a pic of the interior: It looks like he did it right. And I saw him using the template and reading the instructions and he is a licensed plumber with experience so I don't think he's bumbled it. I can ask him to come back and sand the tank and reinstall...
  3. M

I hired a licensed plumber to install my Toto Aquia the other day. He tells me over the phone it will be about $100 for the install. He arrives and when he sees my toilet of choice he asks me why I bought this toilet. I told him I liked the look of it for this bath and the dual flush and I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks