Search results

1. awest

Budget toilet choice (want a Toto! can't have one)

I just saw that there are some lower budget Totos. Are they not as good as the Drake or the other one I keep seeing mentioned here?
  2. awest

Does that one come in non-ADA? We want bowls as low as we can get (little kids will be using 2 out of 3 of these the most frequently). $99 sounds good to me! Thanks!
  3. awest

ETA: By the way...reading these reviews had me howling. “And the reviews on the Totos of course have a couple of detractors, but mostly are ravingly-favorable. Like the guy who said that his wife bought him a Toto for his birthday and a week had gone by and she was annoyed that every time he...
  4. awest

We are in the process of building a home right now. Per the reviews, the Toto ones look awesome. But! Our builder spec'd a toilet at $110/ea. We need 3. (The American Standard Colony is the one in our spec list.) Round front is fine (I know elongated is popular, but we're open to either one)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks