Search results

1. AntaresSupernova

Is this a clean out or something else?

If it's only for that sink, I would assume it's safe to cap it off? And if any other pluming ties into it, it's probably better to keep it?
  2. AntaresSupernova

Is this a clean out or something else?

Contemplating removing the water pipes and drain line in the picture. Have a weird pvc loop that sticks out of the wall that appears to be a clean out? Any ideas on this, which I realize may be hard to know without opening the wall to see what all is going on. If it's only for that drain, I...
  3. AntaresSupernova

New siding, lost power to 2nd floor

Tested each breaker individually and they are all good. No fuses anywhere.
  4. AntaresSupernova

New siding, lost power to 2nd floor

I had siding done recently and have basically lost electricity to my second floor. The contractor paid an electrician to come out and they thought there was a loose wire in a junction box, and that would be on me to pay for repairs. After paying for siding I can't really pay for electrical work...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks