Search results

1. dallas homeowner

can wax seal leak gas but not water?

thanks in advance for feedback. question: if a toilet appears to be properly seated (no rocking, etc), can a possible failed wax ring still be leaking sewer gas but not water?
  2. dallas homeowner

Back to back toilets

sewer odor last question: can I assume our intermittent sewer gas issue could also be solved with the fix? assuming the source of the sewer gas is being caused by the pressure created by the current design (i.e. afer each flush, sewer odor is being forced back into the bowl/room due to the...
  3. dallas homeowner

Back to back toilets

thanks much for the reply thanks for insightful reply and post. we've decided to go the "intrusive" route and let the original plumbers go in and replace/correct the current configuration. we figured we could put up with a temporary mess to do it right (and no cost to us) last question...
  4. dallas homeowner

Back to back toilets

update - had plumber come out - need Feedback pls. ok, finally had the original plumbing co. come out that worked with our builders in the original construction - good folks, but wanted to pass along their "diagnosis" for feedback here in the forum: basically, it seems that my back/back...
  5. dallas homeowner

Back to back toilets

thanks - is there a max limitation from the cross to outside vent? is there a max limitation from the cross to outside vent (that is if I understood your question correctly)? thanks in advance.
  6. dallas homeowner

Back to back toilets

newbie here, so likely an elementary question, however would certainly value any input or advice. We have lived in our home for 1 year (bought it new), and we have back/back bathrooms downstairs - one bathroom is 1/2 bath with toilet/sink - other is toilet only which hangs off master bath...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks