Search results

1. T

Good Door Place, San Diego, CA

Any San Diegans out there that know of a good door place (French Doors, more specifically) I would appreciate your feedback.
  2. T

Electrical Work, Dryer Outlet

Thanks Thank you to everyone that replied. I got some good advice. It's going to be my next project and I think I'm going to move it myself. I think moving it and covering the wires shouldn't be such a bad thing to do. By the way, the house is about 15 yrs old... I bought it from an...
  3. T

Electrical Work, Dryer Outlet

I just bought a new home. I've done some electrical work but the dryer outlet scares me. It was supposed to be fixed during post inspection but come to find out they made it "Look" fixed. Either way, one of the leadwires is a little short coming from the wall, I've tried pulling it out of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks