Search results

1. neoikon

Aquia and drilling holes in tile

I installed my two Aquia's last week, which was my first time installing any toilet. Drilling the holes were a pain! I have new porclean tile that my masonry drill bit didn't want to go through, so I rented a hammer drill from Home Depot. Man, cut though it like butter! Even going slow, it...
  2. neoikon

Toto Aquia Defective or Plumber No Good?

Yeah, that's what I was suspecting. I wish the design was better to not cause that sound. It really makes it sound like it was installed wrong or the toilet is old and has leaky washers (even though it doesn't). Sounds like someone is peeing right there with me! Otherwise, very happy with...
  3. neoikon

Toto Aquia Defective or Plumber No Good?

Did he make it back to sand it? Did it fix the problem? I installed 2 of these Aquia toilets yesterday and they are both leaking. One, I'm pretty sure is coming from the tank (or the water supply/fill valve connection). The other I have not identified the source yet. I am going to go back...
  4. neoikon

Toto/Aquia

I am very close to purchasing two of these units, though the one hesitation I have is the initial water level (the one complaint people seem to have with this unit). In the picture you show, is there water in it? Is the initial water level really THAT low that I can't even see it? Does it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks