Search results

1. Unglued_YYZ

Floor Mount to Wall Mount Toilet (Kohler K-6303)

I was able to remove the drywall tonight to find this - a wye coupling that directly attaches to the toilet flange. Is there a clean way to remove the flange and connect my 90 degree elbow to the existing wye coupling without starting over and re-doing everything? Perhaps a better technique...
  2. Unglued_YYZ

Amazing, thank you. Do I need the drain kit? I was under the impression that it was only required for a 2x4 wall installation.
  3. Unglued_YYZ

Thank you for the reply. There is no vertical drop in the drain at all, the floor of the bathroom extends approx 15" below the ceiling in the garage (basically it's a sunken powder room - stupid design but it is what it is) and the drain line runs horizontally from the sunken floor to the main...
  4. Unglued_YYZ

Hello, I currently have a floor mount rear outlet toilet installed in a powder room directly above the garage (townhouse). It seems that a rear outlet toilet was chosen to maximize headroom in the garage, which is great. The existing toilet, however, is junk. I'd like to replace the existing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks