Search results

1. L

Flushmate pressure question

I am on a well too and if you have 45 psi you should be fine. The last time I checked I was at 42 PSI. I have not had any problems with the Flushmate system.
  2. L

Choosing a Flushmate Toilet

You might check the flushmate website. They should list all the toilet brands they sell their system too.
  3. L

Could this be the quietest pressure-assist toilet out there?

re: could this be the quitest pressure assist toilet out there? As stated before the question is how to trust sound testing on any toilet from an audio file. Heck if I play it on my stereo system and turn the volume to 3 and my neighbors would think a plane just flew over head. Pressure...
  4. L

Removing stubborn Flushmate cartridge

Steve - I have noticed the cartridge might bind up over time. The trick is either get a wrench from eflushmate (best choice) or when you place your piliers in the cartridge make sure the handles are as close to the center hold as possible. This will prevent any breakage. You might check to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks