Search results

1. NK11

Low toilet

It really does work great. It's probably the nicest toilet I've used... definitely happy with it. I'm amazed that it can flush as well as it does with so little water... and so quickly!
  2. NK11

Low toilet

Good to know! Thank you.
  3. NK11

Low toilet

4. NK11

Low toilet

New toilet works great! I'm glad I asked for advice, and thanks again for help with it. I attached a photo for everyone to see. The Supreme II :)
  5. NK11

Low toilet

Thanks!
  6. NK11

Low toilet

I'm going with the Supreme II and am getting it in about a week! Are there any special things I should tell our plumber about (parts to bring, etcetera...)? I saw the Double Wye on the spec sheet and sent it to him but I'm wondering if there's anything else.
  7. NK11

Low toilet

Thanks!
  8. NK11

Low toilet

Which is the better toilet in your opinion? It looks like these 2 have different types of flushing mechanisms. Which would you go with: Toto MS634114CEFG#01 or TOTO MS864114#03
  9. NK11

Low toilet

Thanks! I appreciate the advice. This is the first toilet I've ever bought so I didn't know what the market was like for these things. I'll shop around and give it a try. I imagine this is part of how you've earned the title Wise One o_O haha
  10. NK11

Low toilet

Thank you, these look good. By the way, I wrote down the height wrong on our current toilet. It is 22.5" at the tank (not 15"!). I'm probably going with one of these. Originally I thought I could get away with spending around 350 but I guess this is the price you pay for something with decent...
  11. NK11

Low toilet

Hi, I wonder if I could get some advice on this. I'm having a really hard time finding a new toilet to replace an old American Standard in our bathroom. The issue is that the height of the tank needs to be low. The counter top of the vanity extends over the tank to form a shelf. From the floor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks