Search results

1. Dean Smart

Disagree with Fleck injector sizing

Dittohead: But the documentation is in error, the certification is fine, but documentation did not get QA'd
  2. Dean Smart

Page 21 in the 7000STX service manual has flow rates VS system pressure for all of the injectors. The brine draw rates do not vary with pressures above 40 PSI and then only for nozzles #3 and larger. All charts cut off at 20 PSI.
  3. Dean Smart

Bulletin 559 from from 2008 and a similar document from 2007 are wrong. Fleck has injector #3 as a part but the sizing instructions do not use #3 injector for any size of tank. If you plot injector CFM vs a tank's bed area you see an obvious error. If you change 16" #1-->#2 and 18" #2 --> #3 you...
  4. Dean Smart

I understand what you are saying. But a higher C system in a larger diameter tank can have the same bed depth. I see BD=60 many times in this forum. So why should a larger C system take longer? If a system regen's very slow, I would expect that the top of the bed would be deeply regen'd and the...
  5. Dean Smart

System: 16x65" tank 3.75 CF Dowex HCR S/S, nominal 120,o00 grain 75 PSI regulated 10 grain average hardness, no iron Supplied trim: #1 white injector, BLFC=0.25, DLFC=7.0 Target regeneration is: -8 pb/CF NaCl. -10 gallons brine fill/draw -27,000 grains per CF regen capacity at 8 lbs NaCl/CF...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks