Search results

1. Macki

Moving under slab water pipes

I need to move a washer hot and cold supply that comes through the slab about 12”. It is 12” further away from its source, not closer to it. I suspect there is not going to be enough soft copper that is there already to just cut the concrete and bend it and have enough left to keep it above...
  2. Macki

Relocating under slab copper

I need to move a washer hot and cold supply that comes through the slab about 12”. It is 12” further away from its source, not closer to it. I suspect there is not going to be enough soft copper that is there already to just cut the concrete and bend it and have enough left to keep it above...
  3. Macki

Bailing mud out of a well

I am going to need to bail out my well down to 485' from where the pump sits at 385' why it wasnt set at the bottom is up for debate. The 1 hp pump should be able to handle the additional depth without issue. It was likely a cheap out thing with the original installer, and it worked for 20...
  4. Macki

Problem with QD control box with pumpsaver

i recently had my 20 yo 1hp sub pump replaced. During installation there was a QD control box with a little fuse pumpsaver installed. These components were made to go together, not some cobbled together piece. When my pump shuts off there sounds to be a relay clicking. I suspect it is a trouble...
  5. Macki

RO set up questions

I have a commercial RO system that was used on another house. It has a 4 x 40 membrane on it. On the last house it dumped into a non pressurezied storage tank and was repressurized to pump into a bladder tank to get into the house. Can this system be used to pump into a pressurized bladder tank...
  6. Macki

Fleck water softener issue

I bought a Fleck 7000 sxt, On Demand, 48,000 or 64,000 grain (not sure how to tell after the fact) water softener to manage my hard water, classified as "very hard" using a litmus type water test. As I recall it was 40 grain per gallon hardness. I installed it about 5 years ago. This is on my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks