Search results

1. Littletmv

Furnace humidifier

I service furnaces in a development that has this exact issue. Heat taping the entire drain tube was the fix for this (wrapped perfectly). The water is warm as it pumps out, so it doesn't have enough time to freeze. We are located in NJ, and it solved the problem on our coldest winter days. If...
  2. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

Thank you wish me luck.. Im assuming i will find out shortly if i made a major boo boo by repiping the direction :(
  3. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

And i do have a rosco sediment filter before all systems oh boy, well, i guess I will find out shortly.. Im just not sure how many bags of carbon media for 10 54 tank
  4. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

Its coconut shell media. Twin tanks first in line with resin, then the carbon tank, (uses air injector). When it was piped first in line, this is what happened to the carbon tank. That why supply house suggested reverse the order
  5. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

Hi everyone, all done. I piped the dual tanks first in line, then the caron aio tank. I replaced the carbon and gravel. They felt one bag of carbon was enough for a 10 54 size tank.. Whats your opinion on that?
  6. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

Here's what's in bottom of tank.. Carbon?
  7. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

Diffuser come on top
  8. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

Mystery solved, I emptied tank.. Clearly carbon bed. Use to back wash only. I believe the twin tanks should've been installed prior to carbon tank, to prevent major iron build up!!
  9. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

ok, here's what found, but don't understand..
  10. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

Do you have the exact answer? By looking at the picture? Im assuming no. And that is why i posted. I am trying to find out what the heck that tank is.. Not the water quality. I just want to know the function and name of tank #1... The water quality could be different now after it was installed 7...
  11. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

It costs $240 for our water to be tested. I cant afford that right now. Im just running off the twin tanks right now, until i get this figured out
  12. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

7 years old.. I have no clue, that is why i am confused
  13. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

Ok, i believe i found it. It removes, iron, sulfer and magnesium , no chemicals, something with air
  14. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

Wow, so sorry, i was away on vaca.. So much info to read... I poured iron out in the 1st tank on Friday, so its cleaned up a bit. Now, i dunno..
  15. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

Here is the tank for 5600
  16. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

You guys are great! Let me try these suggestions!! Thank you thank you
  17. Littletmv

Why do I have 3 tanks

You can't see anything in it. The piston was seized, not sure for how long.. I'm assuming if I didn't have the other 2 tanks, I would've noticed much sooner
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks