Search results

1. 3388linda

Pipe in Well keeps bursting

Thank you again. I'm going to print all this and allow my husband to absorb this information before the wellman comes. You've been wonderful. We appreciate your time and patience. Linda
  2. 3388linda

Hi, Bob. Our well man gave us a list and sent us to the local plumbing supply house to purchase the pump, pipe, etc. He is supposed to come tomorrow but who knows. He's a proud old guy that's been in the well buisness all his life and when my husband tried to talk to him about increasing pipe...
  3. 3388linda

Thank you, Bob. We have a 30-50 with a low pressure cut out switch. Would it help if went to a 20-40 pressure switch? My husband is searching for answers that don't cost so-o-o-o much. We very much appreciate everyone's help.
  4. 3388linda

Hello Valveman. I was wrong about the first pipe. It was schedule 40, went to 80, then to galvanized. The pump is 1 1/2 HP 12 gpm, Aeromotor. If we have to replace the motor, can you suggest a motor and what size pipe should be installed. The first pipe near the pump is all that has been...
  5. 3388linda

Boy, I hope there is someone who can help. Our new 441' well burst the schedule 20 pvc pipe right above the pump. Installer fixed it by installing schedule 80 pvc pipe above the well. Two weeks later, it burst again. Installer fixed it by installing 1" galvanized pipe above the well pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks