Search results

1. jalbert

Rialto toilet flushes every other flush

thanks Thank you very much for the excellent, and well-informed, advice. Now if I can just strip myself away from the normal workload long enough I can investigate further and see if I can settle this toilet back in. Thanks!!!
  2. jalbert

will try Thanks. It is flowing through the tube. It's a strange fill valve to me. I keep thinking that I'm missing some way to adjust it. It has it's own floater attached to determine when it should stop refilling. And it seems to be working fine. But it cannot be adjusted and fits onto a...
  3. jalbert

Rialto Thanks for the response. This is one of those unique Kohler parts scenarios. There actually is no overflow tube. The fill valve has a hose that runs between it and an opening at the back base of the bowl. Kohler's new Rialto has returned to the traditional overflow tube design (which...
  4. jalbert

I moved into a new home with a discontinued Kohler Rialto K3402. It's got some years on it but my wife asked me to try to salvage it. I've replaced the flapper, the flush handle, and installed a 1B1X fill valve and ballcock assembly from Coast Foundry & Mfg. I thought I was on my way but now no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks